December 23, 2015
Written by PlanetLaundry Staff, CLA Member
Vended, On-Premise Laundry Equipment Now Available Through 15 Companies
Primus has announced its partnership with 15 distributors throughout the United States.
“With cutting edge technology and quality manufacturing, Primus is the industry leader in Europe,” said Mark Schram, North American sales manager for Primus. “We are thrilled to be able to offer Primus in the U.S. through our qualified and experienced distributor network. Through their industry knowledge and expertise, each of the 15 Primus distributors will provide unmatched customer service and support to their customers.”
The U.S. distributors include:
• Atlas International Laundry, Dallas, Texas
• Automated Laundry Systems, Anchorage, Alaska
• BDS Laundry Systems, St. Paul, Minn.
• Caldwell and Gregory LLC, Manakin Sabot, Va.
• Clean Designs, Lakewood, Colo.
• CSC Serviceworks, Plainview, N.Y.
• Equipment Marketers, Cherry Hill, N.J.
• Great Lakes Commercial Sales, Brookfield, Wis.
• Happy Valley Service, Wailuku, Hawaii
• Hildreth’s Commercial Laundry Equipment, Columbus, Ohio
• John Morris Equipment & Supply Co, Springfield, Mo.
• Justin Laundry Systems, Little Rock, Ark.
• Mendenhall Commercial Laundry Equipment, North Salt Lake City, Utah
• Metropolitan Laundry Machinery Sales Inc., Richmond Hill, N.Y.
• Pierce Commercial Laundry Distributors LLC, Mandeville, La.
Founded in Belgium in 1911 and acquired by Alliance Laundry Systems in 2014, Primus offers a full line of equipment for self-service and on-premises laundry settings.
“Primus is recognized globally for its efficient and reliable performance, and we are proud to provide these state-of-the-art products to vended laundromats and OPL facilities in the U.S.,” Schram noted. “We look forward to the expansion of Primus in the U.S. as we grow our distributor network, and the continued innovation of Primus products in the years to come.”
Primus distributors can provide store owners and OPL managers with support and unique offerings as an Alliance Laundry partner, including Primus Finance, which provides flexible finance programs tailored to the needs of the customer. Additionally, Alliance’s Customer One program gives operators access to several resources, including laundry design and site selection expertise, and Alliance Laundry Systems University, which is an online training tool for sales and service personnel.
“Today, more small businesses cite administrative burdens as their number-one issue with the federal tax code than do the actual financial cost. A major factor in the growing complexity is various sunsets, expiring, and extended tax laws passed by Congress. Infusing permanency into one of the most highly used small-business tax benefits is a critical step forward in easing tax complexity.”